Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Picture update

I have been using my laptop so now I am actually using my desktop to blog. I am going to update with some pictures. I need to take pictures of my backyard. I will add them later.

We started Easter morning out with a little Easter hunt in my house.


We had an Easter egg hunt at K.C.'s parent;s house.



We then had some fun making Easter eggs

We had a lesson on Easter at K.C.'s parents house. It was fun.


Yesterday we went to Red Rock. I haven't been there in a long time. I would have had more fun if it wasn't for my allergies. My allergies are killing me. I went to the Dr's today for meds. I want to sleep ALL the time.



We found a new trick to get Xayla to smile. We have to tell her to show us her teeth. It's so cute.

7 comments:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

Her smile is so cute...

Michelle said...

Did K.C. the dentist think of that one? That's a good idea. Whatever works to get a good picture. I have to tell Avry... Don't you smile and then she smiles so big.
Your easter eggs look fun!

I blog using our laptop too. It's so much faster then my regular computer for some reason. Thank goodness.

Nichole said...

I love you eggs! Very cute!
Cute smile, I use that line too, I heard it at Picture People.

Ipuna Black said...

Actually, K.C.'s sisters told me that's what they did to get her to smile. So I had to try it. The Dental Student is never around to tell her to show her teeth :).

Ryan said...

such cute eggs!!!
I love Xayla's smile!
Sounds like such a nice easter!

Michelle said...

I keep checking to see if you updated your blog. i know it's abusy time with finals.

When are you available to get together for lunch?

Ipuna Black said...

My schedule is pretty open now. Let me know when you, Jodie, and Nichole can meet.