Thursday, April 05, 2007

Pictures found on Eryn's camera

Eryn, K.C.'s sister, let me download some pictures from her camera. I love seeing pictures you have not seen in a long time.
Xayla's a princess


Go Rebels



Kobi is just having fun with Aunt Sara.


We are still having people working on our backyard. I will post pictures when it's done. Nothing else really going on. It has slowed down with school and grading papers. K.C. has finals coming up. We are going to try and surprise the kids at the end of this month and take them to Disneyland. I think I need it more than they do.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

seriously so sad about the rebs!

Michelle said...

I think Zayla is at a good age for Disneyland. Maybe I'll consider it once Bryton is 2.

Nichole said...

Can't wait to see backyard pictures, you show me yours and I will show you mine!

Ipuna Black said...

Nichole- OK ;)
Chanel- I agree, but they did go farther than expected.
Michele- Xayla has gone to a few theme parks already. I think she enjoys more the older she gets.