Sunday, April 15, 2007

It's my twin couchpecker


Kobi went to the Lake with K.C.'s family last weekend and it was really windy and the water was really choppy. He started crying and screaming "Mommy" (that is what K.C.'s Mother said). When they got to the docking area, Kobi's Uncle Scoot asked him why he was crying and he stated "That wasn't me. It was my twin Couchpecker." I do not know how he comes up with things like this. Now whenever he does things he is embarrassed about or wished he didn't do, He states it was Couchpecker.

I have been busy and will be for the next two weeks trying to get my final evaluations together for my students, but I will post when I can. That's why I haven't had time to post pictures. Will be in touch.

4 comments:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

You can tell him that kind of stuff scares me too! I don't blame him.

Nichole said...

Couch pecker? He had to have heard that somewhere!? Kid's amaze me!

Michelle said...

That's too funny Ipuna. I wonder where he came up with that one?

Glad to see you updated your blog!

Ipuna Black said...

I was trying to think of where he heard that one as well. He is just a funny kid. He says the silliest things.