Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happy New Year

Life has been a little crazy around here. I am doing some rearranging of the house trying to get things ready for the semester and the new one. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! I have lot's of goals I am working on. I heard it's better not to set too many goals so you are not setting yourself up for failure. I set some little ones as well, so it should be OK as long as I reach most of the little ones :). We are going to look at cars today. I'm excited.

These pictures are from K.C.'s parent's house. Santa came. They got new bikes!!!






Here is the latest pregnancy picture. I am 28 weeks and K.C.'s sister is 38 weeks.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Your belly looks small, probably doesn't feel very small though! I am used to looking at Michelle's watermelon though!

Michelle said...

I'm glad you had a nice Christmas. Are you getting a bigger car for the new baby? You're lucky that Kobi is older so you don't have to worry about 3 car seats!

I'm sure your sister-in-law is getting anxious. I hope everything goes well for her. You both look so cute.

Ipuna Black said...

The car seat recommendation is 8 years old and 80 lbs. Kobi is only about 55 lbs! He is 8, but he needs to eat! He will be taking his prom date in a booster seat at this rate. So yes, he is still in a booster seat.

Thanks Nichole. You are so funny.