Thursday, January 10, 2008

29 weeks

My due date is officially March 30th! I'm excited an nervous for #3. We went looking for mini vans yesterday. I REALLY like the Toyota Sienna 8 seater. I love my Toyotas. I'm going to the Dr's every 2 weeks now! That is crazy.

I have been excited that I have actually been keeping up with my New Years resolutions (Getting up earlier, organizing more, reading scriptures, etc.). I already went through the kids' clothes to get rid of what was too small. I need to make room for the little one. We are having such a hard time with names with this one.

I am so glad that I pulled Kobi out of Cunningham and now he is back at Iverson. It's amazing the difference a child will perform in a more positive environment. I believe that it is very important to have your child in a good school especially if they already have a difficult time in an area (Math for Kobi).

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I really love my mini van. I never looked at the Toyota but I like those, my Honda and the Nissan.

I know how you feel about the baby name thing. Today I have a completely different name that I want to talk Spencer into.

I still have those clothes I need to give you. Remind me.

Nichole said...

Good luck, so much pressure in name picking!

Ipuna Black said...

Michelle,
Maybe we will try and get together again before we have #3's. I'll call you.

chanel said...

what are you having??? I read girl and boy?

Minivans rock! I like the Sienna a lot! We have an Entourage. Had to get something affordable,and LOVE it!

chanel said...

I scrolled down and saw- BOY! YAY! It is BOY season for sure!!!

Julia's bday is 3-29, its THE BEST time ever to have a baby!!