Tuesday, December 12, 2006


We went and watch the Nativity play put on by the Church. I love going to this every year. You have to make sure you are early! I wanted to also add that I did it. It was a lot of work, but I started a Christmas tradition for our family (thanks to an inspiration from the Ensign magazine). I bought 12 inexpensive things (a small purse for Xayla, action figures for Kobi, cookies, etc.) mostly form the dollar store. I wrapped them up. I also bought a 12 days till Christmas little countdown thing. I placed 12 things we were going to discuss that were spiritual things. This well help us to remember the true meaning of Christmas. With all the rushing going on in the world and the excitement of presents, I wanted our family to remember the spiritual meaning of Christmas.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: