Friday, December 22, 2006

Lessons

Well I like the idea of the 12 days before Christmas lessons and all, but I think 12 days is too much. It has been really hectic around here. I feel like we are rushing through the lessons. It is also not as exctiting to open a present anymore. I think next time I will do 3 days before Christmas.

We went to the BYU versus Oregan Bowl game. It was so much fun! BYU won 38 to 8. I didn't like the fact that we had a big group of BYU fans in front of us dancing and drinking and smoking. I hate getting angry, but I got upset with this girl in front of me that kept dancing, spilling her beer, and then she stood on the bleachers. I felt like I stooped to her level by getting upset, but I had to tell her to calm down and sit her butt down. I was trying to watch a game. It created a little confrontation, but I ended up switching spots with someone else. It was much better. I was able to sit behind some kids. Take that stuff to a club. Watch the game.

My sister kicked my butt today. We went to the gym and she is a personal trainer in N.Y. (Linda), and she worked me to death. I can barely walk. It was fun. It is fun having family in town. My cousin and my other sister, Sonyo, are coming tonight.

I can't wait for Christmas to come. It is exciting. I am done buying stuff. I love it. I hate spending a lot of money. I am getting much better about separating needs and wants. I truly ask myself before I purchase something if it is a need or a want. This helps me to not spend so much.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

good advice about the 3 days before, I think I will try it next year!
I WISH i had a personal trainer sister- how rad!
Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!