Monday, October 23, 2006


Yeah right. These people were so rude. We came in about 30 minutes before they were closing, and they were trying to tell us we couldn't bring our strollers and walk around. One lady said "this is not a park". I try not to lose my temper (and I didn't), but I just wanted to ask her "Are you having a bad day because you have a terrible attitude. Isn't this supposed to be a kid friendly environment. I guess not." I didn't want any confrontation, so I didn't say anything. We had fun looking around, but I don't think I want to go back and purchase any pumkins, I would rather give my business to a grocery store that has pleasant people.  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

We really look like a bunch of trouble makers. It didn't turn out to be the best day with the pumpkin patch and the crowds at the park but it was still fun to get together.

Ipuna Black said...

Yeah. We were going to do some damage with our strollers. :) We did have fun.