Thursday, May 25, 2006

Vacation

I am going out of town tomorrow (I guess it is today now, since I am at work and it is 430 am)with my family to California to visit my sister Sonyo. She is graduating with her Bachelors in Film from California State Long Beach. It is going to be so much fun. We are going to Disneyland after her graduation. Then, we are going to the beach on Sat. and an Angel's game Sat. night and one on Sund morning. I know that is bad. K.C. really wanted to go while we were out there. I am excited to just be away from home and alone. No stress of cleaning the house or just the stresses of everyday life. I am looking forward to it. I will post pictures later!
Oh also, Xayla is taking a few steps on her own. It is so cute. She falls on her but, then cries! :(

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I think it's so cute when they start walking!