Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Life and a family

Lately, I have been thinking about working part-time again so I could help us out financially and not loose my Nurse Practitioner skills, but now I get to spend everyday with my kids. Yes, things are not always blissful, but I love my kids so much. I know they love it when I am around. I read a couple of other bloggs today of other wonderful mothers and it made me realize my priorities. I know we will be OK and things will work out. I need to be at home with my kids now, and everything else will have to wait.
Side note: I made a recipe tamale pie yesterday. It was out of site. Let me know if you want the recipe and I will dig it up.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Hey Ipuna!

It's a hard decision, but I know you'll be blessed for being home with your kids. I hear so many stories from other young moms that live up here. I think as long as we're living righteous lives the Lord will bless us. It's just hard to decide when money is tight. Pray about it....you'll figure it out.

Ipuna Black said...

Thanks. I agree. We can pay our bills now, so I will live in the now (stay at home with the kids), and worry about the future later. Hard to do at times. Thanks for your comments.