Saturday, April 04, 2009

Jy turned 1!

I love my new camera. Below are some pictures I took of the kids. Xayla is Cheerleading for Kobi's football team. It's really cute.


































12 months/ 1 year! So I put Jy in a 12 month onesie since his first month pictures to see his growth (from the Oprah show). I also took a picture of him each month with the same animal (Josh, from St Rose hospital). I got that idea from K.C.'s Mom. The colorful outfit is a Korean Prince outfit. It's a Korean tradition to take the child's picture in the Korean "Habuk". I love it.






























11 months

10 months



9 months and first tooth!





























8 months


7 months
6 months
5 months



4 months





3 months
























2 months


1 month




This is birth 04-01-09.




































What a blessing this little guy has been in our lives. He is still not walking, but that's OK. He is the happiest boy. He loves to say "no,no,no", "don't", "mamama", and "dadada". Loves his oatmeal for breakfast and is interested in table foods now. He still drinks breastmilk (pumped since he quit at 9 months).

8 comments:

Marylin said...

Where did our little babies go!! Ipuna he is sooo cute!! I love his hair!! We really do need to get together soon!!

Steph said...

My how time flies! I can't believe it has been a year already! What a cutie :)

Cowleys said...

oh my gosh! I still can't believe it was a year ago he was born. It seriously seems like yesterday. Such a cute family!

scoot and sara said...

Xayla is the cutest cheerleader and Jy has the sweetest face ever! Now that Jy is 1, time for another! j/k Like I have room to talk.
I like the Korean outfit...especially the pink pants! haha
The dog is Scott now? I thought it was Josh.

Ipuna Black said...

It was late...oops. The dog is Josh. He only has his name around his neck.

Zac and Jen said...

I can't believe that your baby is already a year old. I hope Zamari's first year dosen't go by that fast. He is so dang cute, and what a beautiful little cheerleader. I use photoscape for the scrapbook pages. There is all kinds of digital scrapbook sites. They are fun to do. Give it a try.

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

I love Jy Prince outfit! I love the ideas of taking his picture with the same animal and onesie, I didn't even notice you did that. BTW- Your camera takes great pictures, what kid did you get?

Mysticnocturne said...

Happy Birthday Jy! Love your Prince Outfit!