Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Jy blessed and more

O.K. So Jy was blessed on Sunday, June 1st. He was exactly 2 months old that day. It was great. After the blessing we ate at K.C.'s parent's house. Sorry the picture is not the clearest. I had to crop it. What is wrong with this picture? Hint: If you know Scoot, it has something to probably do with him :).
Keatyn let Jy borrow her bow :).
After the blessing.




The day of the blessing. Jy is starting to smile. His 2 month picture with Josh. He is wearing his 12 month Rebel onesie. Every month I am taking his picture in it with Josh to see his growth. I got that from Oprah :).












Xayla has been not wanting to go to bed lately. She gets up and plays dress up. So funny.






We are going to High School Musical on Thursday night with the kids. So cheesy, I know :).







10 comments:

Cheyn said...

Ipuna!! I can't wait to see your family...I love you guys. I am so happy you're coming for the 4th...we should have a cookout at grandma's fire pit....I will be planning. Tell your family hi

Tiffany P. said...

I am so glad you guys understand Scoot---He has NO shame! Jy is a beautiful boy!... You and K.C. made good looking kids!

CCmomma said...

You crack me up with that bow. That rebels outfit was floating on JY. You look amazing, Ipuna!

Karissa said...

I just wanted to say hello... You have a super cute family! How fun!

Take care!
Karissa

thebagleysblog.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Isn't it so great to have the preisthood? I'm so glad that we both joined the church.

How is Jy doing? He looks like he keeps getting taller.

Byton does the same thing as Xayla at nap time with underwear though... silly kids!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

Yeah scoot can never keep his hands off Sara! Your family is so cute. Jy's hair is out of control...i love it!!!

Nichole said...

I don't know Scoot, but I am loving the dogs in the family picture!
Very cute family Ipuna!

The Sewell Family said...

I just watched High School Musical for the first time. It was cute. Have fun!

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Jy is so cute. I can't believe how fast they grow. I love the picture with the bow in his hair.

Cheyn said...

Hey well we should have switched weekends! I love high school musical! I did love blackhawk though. Did you know they went to monticello a couple years ago? I wanna hear about high school musical weekend