Saturday, July 28, 2007

4 things.....

4 jobs I've held:
1. Leeds shoe store (Now called Bakers in the Boulevard Mall)
2. JC Penneys in the Boulevard selling shoes
3. Bank of America
4. Sunrise hospital/ St Rose Hospital (Peds Intensive Care Unit)

4 movies I can watch over and over:
1. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
2. The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion, the Witch, and the wardrobe
3. Pretty Woman / Runaway Bride
4. The Grinch

4 places I've lived:
1. Puerto Rico
2. England
3. Africa
4. somewhere green and near waterfalls

4 TV shows I enjoy:
1. The Bachelor
2. American Idol (Just the first couple of episodes when people are trying out)
3. Oprah (when I watch TV)
4. Supernanny (When I watch TV) or sometimes dancing with the stars depending on the dancers.

4 places I've been on vacation:
1. Florida (Orlando and Fort Lauderdale)
2. San Diego, One more ....Puerto Rico
3. Blanding, UT (is that a vacation?)
4. Forest Hills, New York (We did go to the Bahamas with the kids before K.C. started Dental School)

4 of my favorite dishes/restaurants:
1. Red Lobster- The Ultimate Feast
2. Joe's Crab Shack- Barbecue crab legs
3. The Olive Garden- Shrimp Alfredo
4. Hamadas- any of the rolls

4 websites I visit daily:
1. myspace (not really daily)
2. msn mail/ CCSN mail (now CSN)
3. blog sites (mine and friends) (not really daily)
4. Bank of America on-line banking

4 places I'd rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. In the Bahamas or under the waterfall with my man in El Yunge Tropical Rain Forest in Puerto Rico
3. somewhere more green
4. New York City-shopping & going to Broadway shows (I agree with Jodie on this one)

El Yunge (I visited there in 1999 when I visited my father. Breathtaking.)


1 comment:

Nichole said...

The waterfalls look like the place we went to in the Dominican, they were so beautiful!