Monday, February 26, 2007

Backyard

We are alos getting ready to get our backyard done. We are not sure exactly what we are going to do with it. I think we are going simple with artificial gradd in the center, trees to the back of our yard, and plants on both sides of our yard. We know that we are moving out of this area when K.C. is done with school, (The schools on this side of town are going down hill.) so we do not want to put in a lot of money in our backyard. I do want a place for the kids to play. It will be our 1st backyard since we have been married! Artificial grass is expensive, but K.C. does not have time to maintain the lawn and I do not want to. If you have any suggestions, let me know. Otherise, I will show you pictures after we get it done!



1 comment:

Michelle said...

We did something similar to our backyard at our old house. I like how the stamped/stained concrete looks.