Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Years!

I have been working a lot because K.C. is off now from school, and we need the extra money. I am tired, but it is temporary. I hope everyone made their New Year resolutions :). I tried to make weekly goals, monthly goals, and what I anticipate accomplishing by the end of the year. We will see if I have accomplished any of them.

Reflection on 2006. I believe I met some of my goals and did not meet other of my goals.
Some of the things I feel good about this year are:
1. Kobi has a studying/homework schedule. This makes me happy.
2. Kobi is not coming in our room in the middle of the night anymore.
3. I am teaching Xayla some sign language.
4. We figured out what will work best for our finances this year (balancing school and work).
5. I have been going to the gym 3 times a week pretty consistantly.
6. There are some books I have read on parenting and finances (and some I need to read this year).
7. I think my priorities are finally straight.
That is all I can think of right now. There are many that I need to add to this year. I would list them, but I rather discuss resolutions that I completed. This will hopefully give me motivation to complete more next year.

I hope everyone had a Happy New Year! Let's get motivated for this year!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You're always doing so much Ipuna! I think every year I have known you, you have accomplished so much.

We got the kids a sign language video called Signing Times and they love it.